Edge Club Members benefits include:
- Wednesday evening weekly club paddles on the Thames between April & September.
- Pool sessions at reduced cost between September & May.
- Discounted British Canoeing 1 Star & 2 Star training & assessments.
- Discounted Foundation Safety & Rescue Training (FSRT).
- Edge Independent level paddlers can organise “mates” paddles
- Discounted rate on Edge weekend Meetup paddles
- Club weekend paddles on the Thames or Canal.
- White water kayaking program throughout the winter months.
- Sea kayaking program throughout the summer months
- Canoe & kayak touring trips.
For more information on membership contact the club secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is £96 per annum. To apply, download the application form, complete it and bring it along to one of our club sessions.