Edge Club Members benefits include:
- Weekly club paddles on the Thames/Canal between April & September.
- Pool sessions at reduced cost between September & May.
- Discounted British Canoeing training & assessments.
- Discounted Foundation Safety & Rescue Training (FSRT).
- Edge Independent level paddlers can organise “mates” paddles
- Discounted rate on Edge weekend Meetup paddles
- Club weekend paddles on the Thames or Canal.
- White water kayaking program throughout the winter months.
- Sea kayaking program throughout the summer months
- Canoe & kayak touring trips.
For more information on membership contact the club secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is £130 per annum. To apply, complete and submit the application form here. Form will be checked and if accepted, you will be contacted by the membership secretary with further details.